RoarVapor is owned and operated by me, Vapor_Mike. I have been vaping since January 22nd, 2010 and I have been making my own ejuice since a few months after I began vaping.
When I first started vaping I had a terrible time trying to find good flavors in the eliquids that were being sold from various venders. I spent way too much money and was still not satisfied with anything. It was not until I found PureSmoker.com's Cash Blueberry that I found a juice that tasted good. In between the finding of that juice and when I began vaping was a very large gap, and one that almost made me give up on vaping.
Soon after getting into vaping, I switched to a 6 volt device and while I loved the throat hit and heat, I found that it had a tendancy to burn the juices that I had found I enjoyed on my standard 3.7 device. Deciding not to go through the expensive route of searching for ejuices that held up to the 6volt experience, I decided to start making my own.
Until recently, I had only been making juices for myself. After sending juice samples to several of my vaping buddies and having them love the juices, I was encouraged by my really good friend BlacksmithPro to open up a shop and begin sharing my juices with everyone.
So here we are. My juices aren't the most expensive but due to this being a small operation, they are not the cheapest either. I love mixing juices and trying new flavors and am very open to suggestions from anyone. Coming up with new flavors and going through the process of making them taste right is fun for me... not so fun for my atomisers but that is the sacrifice that I am willing to make for you guys.
We like to tape our fingers and pretend we're dinosaurs. Don't tell.
-The mad scientist
The VapeTV Topic Presents:
The 10 Commandments of Vaping
as stated by the community.
Built during a live episode of the VapeTV topic with the support of the VapeTV community.
- Thou Shalt Not vape savoury flavors
- Thou Shalt always vape safely.
- Thou Shalt always have backups for thy backups of hardware and juice.
- Thou Shalt stay informed and work to prevent e-cig bans and promote vaping in a factual light.
- Thou Shalt never be ashamed to vape in public.
- Thou Shalt pay it forward with vaping knowledge (and supplies, if you’re really nice...).
- Thou SHALT commit mod adultery.
- Thou Shalt not lie with the drama llamas
- Thou Shalt join the vaping Twitterverse.
- Thou Shalt attend as many vape gatherings as possible.
- Thou Shalt try DIY, even if you have to beg borrow and steal the kit to do it...
- Thou Shalt always use a drip shield
- Thou Shalt not make false claims about vaping.
- Thou Shalt not compare a single carto w/ a pack of cigarettes
- Thou Shalt not vaporize anything but ejuice.
- Thou Shalt never instruct anyone to purchase from a mall Kiosk
- Thou Shalt own a Silverbullet as a MOD benchmark.
- Thou SHALT covet thy neighbors mods.
- Thou SHALT VAPE ON VAPE HARD VAPE PROUD!